Sunday, October 9, 2011

Family


I am so happy James is home, but knowing that he will be leaving very soon breaks my heart. Now that he is on leave, I am enjoying every minute I can with him. I love just laying around on the couch with him either watching tv or watching him play xbox lol. As long as I am with him, I am happy. There are a lot of things going on right now that I am trying not to get too stressed out, which isnt working out to well. I have stressed so much that this past week I have gotten sick because of it. So for now I am trying to spend as much time as I can with James and the kids. They are my world.

Btw I had another baby rattlesnake on the sidewalk in front of my house, ugh. Two in two weeks, still haven't let the kids play outside because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment