Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scared to death

So this past week has been a little crazy. Kids were driving me up the wall. Zoe has gotten worse, I don't know if it has to do with my mother in law or the fact that she is missing daddy so much. Also on Friday I found a baby rattlesnake on my front step. Zoe had ran outside to the front yard/park and I went to bring her back inside. I didn't even think to put my shoes on since it was right there. I was coming back inside holding Zoe's hand. I went to step up and something told me to look down. I looked down and right up against the step was the baby rattlesnake.I flew backwards so far I almost tripped Zoe. Called PMO and they sent the game warden out to get it. I can't stop thinking of how Zoe or myself could have easily stepped on it and could have easily died. I am freaked out every time I step out my door now. In my head I'm thinking, well theres one baby, wheres the others and wheres the momma. The park is filled with woodchips and I haven't let Zoe or Cory go out the front door since then. It would be so easy for one to be in the woodchips at the park. I know God was really looking out for us that day because if it would have bit Zoe, I don't believe she would have made it to the ER in time, and that scares the hell out of me. It freaks me out for the fact that James wasn't here and if something would have happened, I would have blamed myself for life because it would have been my fault. I just never want to have to call and tell James that something has happened to one of the kids because I am in charge of them. There is nothing he can do while he is gone and it scares me to death to think that something could happen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment