Monday, March 12, 2012

MIA

So alot has gone on since my last post. My wonderful husband deployed, I lost a good friend to suicide, my baby sister almost died, so much has happened since he left. Since he left we have been taking it day by day, some days are better than other. Today has been one of the other days. Today has been hard, some days like today it seems like everything piles up. The kids weren't listening, Zoe got into my makeup once again and come downstairs while I was doing dishes, with mascara all over her arms and legs. It was like everything today just made me cry. It was a hard day. I am just missing him so much tonight. I want to talk to him, I want to hear his voice, I just want him home. I try to keep the kids in good spirits but it is really hard sometimes, I hate seeing our kids suffer like they are. I hate hearing Zoe come up to me in tear telling me that she misses daddy, and to see Cory have held it together so long and to just break down. The things that most people take for granted are the things that I miss the most. Just to be able to lay next to my husband at night and to be able to have his arms wrapped around me. To be able to text him or pick up my phone and call him through out the day. I miss just driving down the road and holding his hand while I drive. I miss everything about him, I miss my best friend. I feel like part of me is missing, I worry about him all the time. I have problems sleeping and problems eating, I just don't have an appetite. I just miss him so much. I want him home down. Everything reminds me of him. I can't wait until the day comes when I am running back into his arms and to feel his arms wrapped around me tight and to see the kids really happy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment