Friday, September 2, 2011

Well last night was a really long night. Didn't go to bed until 8:30 am. Thankfully Zoe just sat in my bed and watched cartoons this morning after I fed her. Last night was bad for me. I was missing James really bad. It's funny because you would think that this was my first deployment. Its my second and his third. And this aint even the deployment yet. ugh. I am grateful to my kids today, they knew momma wasn't feeling well because they were great except for the fact that you can't even tell that I spent all last night/this morning cleaning the house. Zoe gets a kick out of marking the days off the calender every day. She knows that each day she marks off is one day closer. Except the other day she decided to get the dry erase markers and mark off three weeks and she told me, so is daddy coming home now. I wish it was that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment